COVID-19 Policies & Saftey Measures
Helping Hands places the safety of our volunteers and requestors first. That is why we ask each of our volunteers and requesters to follow these procedures.
- Social Distance: As suggested by the CDC, maintain at least 6 feet away from the other person at all times.
- Maintain Cleanliness: As a volunteer make sure that you have thoroughly washed your hands before and after you deliver your task.
- Protective Gear: You must wear a face mask or cover while delivering your task. Helping Hands does not provide protective gear at this time. If you do not have a face mask, please use some type of protective face covering. We also suggest that you wear gloves if you have some available.
- Safe Delivery: When you make a delivery, make sure you knock on the door and step back at least 6 feet. Give the requester a call and let them know you are there if they are not responding.
- General Safety Measures: A volunteer may not take someone to the store if they ask. This is a general Helping Hands policy to reduce the risk for both the volunteer and the requestor.
Copyright 2023 Civic Champs Inc. All rights reserved. Civic Champs® is a registered trademark.